Guide updated with the latest and new link for Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.3.
If you are looking to install the best builds onto Kodi 17.3 Krypton then you are going to want to use the addon called “Ares Wizard”.
The Ares wizard is the best addon available for Kodi 17.3 as it shows you all the most popular builds available for you completely free. You can install builds such as; CellarDoorTV, Ares Builds, Apollo and CosmicSaints which are all very popular and easy to use builds.
By using the Ares Wizard you can simply install any of these builds in one click of a mouse or press of a button, and you will then have access to all of your free tv shows, movies, sports and more!
All of the top builds have no lag or buffering which means you will be able to watch all of your content quickly, and in 1080p HD or 4k.
The ares wizard works on all Kodi installations, it also works perfectly on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV or Amazon Firestick.
To install the Area Wizard on Kodi 17.3 please follow these steps:
- Open Kodi 17.3 on your device
- Go to settings (In the top left of the screen)
- Go to File Manager
- Click “Add Source”
- Click on “<None>“
- Enter in the following URL: http://aw.ares-project.com/
- Enter in a name you will remember e.g. “Ares”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click “Add-ons” on the left menu
- Click the package installer in the top left of the screen
- Select “Install from zip file”
- Click the source you created earlier e.g. “Ares”
- Click “repository.aresproject” and then install “repository.aresproject.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying that the Ares Project Repository has been installed and enabled.
- Now click “Install from repository”
- Click the “Ares Project” repository
- Select “Program add-ons”
- Now click the “Ares Wizard” and finally click “Install”.
- Wait for the notification to appear again saying that the Ares Wizard has been installed and enabled onto your Kodi 17.3 Krypton installation.
It should look something like this: